OTECH is available as a PDF or to print. Check OTECH out HERE.
Content is never paid and only recognized experts are selected/invited. That means OTECH is fiercely independent and that you can get the best information available.
The first issue covers the following topics in depth:
- content security
- Database 12C for developers
- BI and Social Competitive Intelligence
- Book Reviews
- ADF for user experience
- Weblogic on the Oracle Database Appliance Virtual Platform
- How to select the best integration infrastructure component
- PL/SQL function strategies
- Moving from generated to designed UIs
As you can see, the topics range wide and all articles contain specific code snippets, diagrams, best practices and practical advice that you can use immediately.
Hats off to the OTECH team!